LONDON – Novitsjok-victim Charlie Rowley (45) is Monday, rushed to the hospital after he suddenly couldn’t see.
Charlie Rowley on a photo on his Facebook page.
Doctors do not think that he has become blind by the exposure to the nerve agent. “We worry,” says the brother of Charlie against the British newspaper The Sun. “He has been very hard and even Dawn lost.”
Charlie and his girlfriend Dawn were at the end of June, probably by accident with nerve gas in contact. Dawn (44) died shortly thereafter, Charlie was allowed to the hospital exactly a month ago to leave.
In march, ex-spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia poisoned with novitsjok. The substance was ever in the former Soviet Union as a weapon of mass destruction developed. One of the first police officers at the Skripals came, also became sick. Father and daughter Skripal survived the attack.
With nerve agent poisoned Brit out of hospital
’Suspects novitsjok-poisoning in the image’
British police find bottle with novitsjok
Unsubscribe with 1 click