During the summer break in Formula 1 is Stoffel Vandoorne on holiday in the Greek islands. Our fellow went in there looking for more ‘Horse Power’ …
The McLaren F1 team continues in spite of the switch from the Honda engine to the Renault engine have a hard time. Every hp extra is welcome, though of course there are also a lot of problems with the F1 car, that Stoffel Vandoorne will drive.
During his holiday on the Greek islands was our countryman some extra ‘Horse Power’ …
Fans of Vandoorne let him quickly know that he is at a ‘donkey’ and not on a horse.
Found me some horsepower…
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- “Sympathize with F1 teams that have a Mercedes engine? No way!”
- Alonso reacts on the statements of Red Bull F1 team boss: “That is the ‘hit’ of the year!”
- VIDEO: summer break in the F1: Beach Time
- Alonso sees a great future for McLaren
- Verstappen: “The number of gridstraffen of Honda is misleading”