News

’UN want to research about air attack in Yemen’

NEW YORK – The Security council of the United Nations is calling for a credible investigation into the bloody air strike in Yemen has claimed the lives of dozens of children. That has Karen Pierce, the British ambassador to the UN, said Friday.

Pierce said that a high UN official, the fifteen-member Security council has been informed about the air raid. According to Pierce, made the members understand that they are very worried about what exactly in Yemen is done. Previously urged the secretary-general António Guterres of the UN of an independent investigation.

The bombing struck a school bus in which about a market reed in the Yemeni province of Sa’dah, a Houthi stronghold. There fell, according to local authorities 51 dead, including 40 children. Also would be dozens of minors were injured. The head of the delegation of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Yemen, claimed on Twitter that “the numbers speak for themselves.” The bloody air raid also led outside Yemen to the commotion. UNICEF director Henrietta Fore talked about a “low point in the horrific war.”

Houthi’s

The international coalition under the leadership of Saudi Arabia left after the attack to know an operation was performed which was directed against the Houthi’s. Saudi state media reported earlier Friday that the international coalition in the bombing, will investigate.

The coalition fights for years against the Houthi’s, who are the northwest of the country in 2014, largely under the foot walked. They were among more capital Sanaa in hands. The Saudiërs think that the Houthi are backed by rival Iran and to harass the rebels from the air.

Unsubscribe with 1 click

Leave a Comment