Dylan Teuns has egg so after the fourth stage in the Tour of Poland won. The race picked up our langenoot of BMC with a sharp acceleration. Teuns picked up a few lengths, but was in the last 100 meters still voorbijgesneld by Michal Kwistakowski. That is also the new leader.
After 179 kilometres between Jaworzno and Szczyrk knocked the Pole on the extremely steep aankomststrook our compatriot Dylan Teuns (BMC) and the New Zealander George Bennett (LottoNL-Jumbo). Kwiatkowski is the new leader in the general classification. Last year, Teuns with his stage win in Szczyrk, the basis for his overall victory in the Tour of Poland.
Wednesday awaits the riders have a overgangsrit in the Tour of Poland, about 152 kilometres between Kopalnia Soli and Bielsko-Biala. The Tour of Poland ends on Sunday. The past two years, won with Tim Wellens (2016) and Dylan Teuns (2017) whenever a compatriot in the Tour of Poland.
– Rash –
1. Michal Kwiatkowski (Pol/SKY) the 178.7 km in 4u25:46 (avg. 40.34366 km/h)
2. Dylan Teuns (Bel/BMC) at 0:03
3. George Bennett (Ur/TLJ) 0:03
4. Sergey Chernetsky (Rus/AST) 0:03
5. Daniel Moreno (Spa/EFD) 0:03
– Stand –
1. Michal Kwiatkowski (Pol/SKY) 607.4 km in 13u51:22 (avg. 43.836254 km/h)
2. Dylan Teuns (Bel/BMC) at 0:08
3. George Bennett (Ur/TLJ) 0:10
4. Sergey Chernetsky (Rus/AST) 0:14
5. Thibaut Pinot (Fra/GFC) 0:14