The last in-season test of the F1 season 2018 is going to today start at the Hungaroring. After the last race weekend, all of the F1 teams, on the American Hare, after, to test. A summary of who and when to test.
During the in-season test, both experienced F1 drivers and drivers with little F1 experience in action. For the F1 teams, this is a unique chance to make new parts for the second half of the season on the circuit to test. The teams will also test use a few parts for the next season and the car of 2019 to the test.
Only after the end of the F1 season, after the GP of Abu Dhabi, last F1 test place this year at the Yas Marina Circuit.
The belgian Stoffel Vandoorne will be at neither of the two test days in Hungary in the action.
– Tuesday: George Russell
– Wednesday: George Russell
– Tuesday: Antonio Giovinazzi
– Wednesday: Kimi were times
– Tuesday; Daniel Ricciardo
– Wednesday: Jake Dennis
– Tuesday: Nico Hulkenberg
– Wednesday: Artem Markelov
shall not take part in the test
– Tuesday: Nicholas Russell
– Wednesday: Nikita Mazepin
– Tuesday: Lando Norris
– Wednesday: Lando Norris
– Tuesday: Sean Gelael
– Wednesday: Sean Gelael
– Tuesday: Marcus Ericsson
– Wednesday: Antonio Giovinazzi
– Tuesday: Oliver Rowland
– Wednesday: Robert Kubica
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Max Verstappen apologizes: “I was like, not allowed to say”
- Is Stoffel Vandoorne for the GP of Belgium by McLaren to replace?
- Renault responds to criticism of Red Bull: “We read no more”
- VIDEO: son of F1 pilot spray ‘champagne’ on the stage
- Team-mate Hamilton is not happy with note: “to Me a ‘wingman’ hurts”