This weekend is the GP of Hungary on the program, the first race after the death of former Ferrari boss Sergio Marchionne is taking place. Of course, the renstal of Ferrari committed to ensuring the best possible result to achieve but at the same time they will also Marchionne honor.
The Ferrari drivers and team members during the race weekend in Hungary, when a black black armband to wear. In addition, the Ferrari flags in the F1 paddock at half mast as a tribute to Marchionne.
Ferrari team boss Maurizio Arrivabene, Sebastian Vettel and Kimi were times had yesterday also no mediaverplichtingen do.
The F1 cars of Ferrari during the race weekend in Hungary with a black stripe drive. However, it is not only the F1 cars of the Italian renstal that with such a tribute equipped will be. Also the Ferrari-powered cars of Sauber and Haas will have a black stripe.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- “What Ferrari are doing is strange but not illegal”
- Technical director of another F1 team makes a switch to McLaren … or maybe not?
- F1-pilot want to be just like Michael Schumacher for Mercedes drive
- “Max Verstappen is a future world champion”
- Hamilton: “The jeering by fans gave me a boost”