During the last training session for the GP of Hungary, Sebastian Vettel, the fastest time ridden.
After the practice sessions yesterday, said Lewis Hamilton Mercedes work shop, Ferrari and Red Bull were all faster, according to the Brit. Also today met with Mercedes still have a lot of problems.
On the picture below may seem like nothing to the hand, but the Lewis Hamilton and his Mercedes are indeed in the wrong direction after a spin.
A moment later spun off also team-mate Valtteri Bottas in exactly the same place, the Fin just hit the crash barriers, but really big damage ran his car on it.
The belgian Stoffel Vandoorne was for the most part during the session in the rear. In the end of the session, amended the team, however, the adjustment of Vandoorne will be McLaren MCL33, after which he could improve for the seventeenth time.
Fastest was Sebastian Vettel in the Ferrari, Bottas in the Mercedes, only a handful of thousandths slower, and team-mate Kimi were times. The qualification goes to 15h of start.
1. S. Vettel Ferrari 01:16.170 16
2. V. Bottas Mercedes 01:16.229 17
3. K. Räikkönen Ferrari 01:16.373 16
4. L. Hamilton Mercedes 01:16.749 17
5. D. Ricciardo Red Bull 01:16.803 11
6. M. Verstappen Red Bull 01:16.946 14
7. C. Sainz Jr. Renault 01:17.754 17
8. N. Hulkenberg Renault 01:18.083 18
9. R. Grosjean Haas 01:18.084 19
10. P. Gasly Toro Rosso 01:18.139 22
11. K. Magnussen Haas 01:18.230 17
12. B. Hartley Toro Rosso 01:18.252 19
13. C. Leclerc Sauber 01:18.376 19
14. F. Alonso McLaren 01:18.467 15
15. E. Ocon Force India 01:18.512 20
16. S. Sirotkin Williams 01:18.630 17
17. S. Vandoorne McLaren 01:18.789 14
18. M. Ericsson Sauber 01:18.842 18
19. S. Pérez Force India 01:18.962 18
20. L. Stroll Down Williams 01:19.132 20
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Alonso: “McLaren now knows exactly what to do”
- Hamilton after the fifth time: “Mercedes has work to do”
- Verstappen after the second time: “No idea if it’s enough for the pole”
- “What Ferrari are doing is strange but not illegal”
- Sebastian Vettel: “This was one of our better Fridays”