Scotland Yard has more than 400 items from the home of Charlie Rowley has lasted. That made a spokesman Saturday known. Friday was poison from a bottle labeled as the cause of the poisoning of the torque in the English Amesbury.
Rowley (45) and his partner Dawn Sturgess (44) were on June, 29 ill. Last week died Sturgess in the hospital. Rowley is still in a critical condition in the hospital. A large number of the 400 objects may be contaminated, police said, and the research can be for several months. The police can also not exclude that other places in the area got infected.
“We try not only a very serious crime to solve, but also the risks to define for the public at large. And that while we try to be involved as little as possible, exposing it to infection, ” said Neil Basu. “It is a carefully and vital work, which unfortunately takes very long.’
Experts have Friday confirmed that there novitsjok was found in a bottle in the home of Charlie Rowley. It is not yet clear where the bottle came from and how they came to be. Further scientific tests have to decide if the gif is from the same party as the poison that the former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in march infected. Great Britain, Russia has accused of being responsible for that attack, but Russia denies that.