In an Interview with TechCrunch last week, said Ethereums co-founder Vitalik Buterin, he hope that all centralized exchanges “burn in hell”. Changpeng Zhao of Binance don’t want to simply accept, and reported via Twitter.
Last week, for his direct way of well-known Vitalik Buterin gave in an Interview his opinion on centralized exchanges:
“I really hope that centralized exchanges are going to burn in hell.”
A bigger heart for centralized exchanges
Not to mention almost unnecessary, that this statement is like a leaf fire in the crypto community has spoken. Changpeng, CEO of Binance, which is currently under the 24-hour trading volume of second-largest stock exchange, commented on Twitter:
“We should not want to burn in hell. We should have a bigger heart and be grateful to be a part of an Ecosystem, and not an independent project. Besides, we should be clear, without Fiat (and centralization) would be the following:
- all the coins have much less liquidity (and capitalization, lower price, influence, etc.)
- the industry would be much smaller
- the development of the industry would be much slower
- Decentralisation is important, not the end. The objective should be to increase freedom and choice. People should be able to decide what you want. At the Moment they seem to be more centralized than it is to prefer decentralized stock exchanges, and for good reason.
- There is no complete decentralisation. Projects and core teams are always centralized. Nowadays, Vitalik is likely to have a far king more Power than anyone else in this industry. Exactly this, he used to be a source of advice for their projects. He was, therefore, very crucial to your destiny, at least the fate of their ICOs and of great expansion.
- Decentralization is not, by default, safer. Which is why we see the struggle between ETH and ETC?
- Effectiveness, and adaptability is a Consideration. A small step in the direction of decentralisation and freedom, can be made out of 1.2 billion people, is more effective than a big step up from a dozen people.
Please don’t get me wrong, I am absolutely for the Blockchain, decentralization and freedom. But I wouldn’t want to burn in hell. This statement is simply ugly, even if it comes from Vitalik. I haven’t asked him yet, but I think that simply his displeasure towards the centralisation wanted to Express.
We should see to it that we come up with the entire Ecosystem and not just one part after the other.“
Zhao pointed to the need to see the big picture. Accordingly, he emphatically stressed the important role Fiat is playing currencies for the development of the decentralization.