News

However, new search for adventurer Marc Sluszny (56)

9e8006e341ae0dcfd42be7e78c7c2ccc - However, new search for adventurer Marc Sluszny (56)

The French court will, from today, yet again searching for the body of the drowned Antwerp adventurer Marc Sluszny (56). Confirm that the divers of the organization Spéléo Secours Français (SSF) to The Newspaper.

Sluszny, disappeared on 28 June, when he, together with a Latvian diver 122 meters deep under water, ducked into a cave in the south of france Salses-le-Château. The emergency services are convinced that he has survived. The public prosecutor of Perpignan gave earlier that there is no bergingsactie to his body taken would be, because this would be hazardous.

But today a team of 18 people still in search of the Belgians, at the request of the court. That confirms Bernard Tourte, the chairman of SSF. Sunday night were the rescue workers already on the spot to bring the situation to estimate. “We have four days to spend in the search,” says Tourte.

The court would not only the body of Sluszny mountains, it also wants to know how a Belgian, was killed.

Family and friends of Sluszny are relieved. For the jewish family is very important to the body, so that they have a afscheidsplechtigheid. “We are pleased that professional divers go in search. Nobody needs his life to risk, ” says good friend Filip Van Vlem.

Leave a Comment