Sebastian Vettel after qualifying for the GP of Austria is a gridpenalty of three places.
During the qualification bothered Sebastian Vettel Renault-pilot Carlos Sainz. Already during the qualification it became clear that the stewards investigation into the incident would be set up. The same stewards ruled that Vettel for the GP of Austria is a gridpenalty of three places.
The German had qualified originally as the third but by his gridpenalty as sixth in the race to begin.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- VIDEO: Valtteri Bottas celebrates polepositie with an ice-cream
- Team-mate not happy with behavior of Verstappen during qualifying: “This is not fair”
- Max Verstappen during qualification in discussion with team-mate Ricciardo
- “Charles Leclerc gets ‘multimillion euro investment’ at Ferrari F1 team”
- VIDEO: How do you get a ‘ijskoele’ F1-pilot laugh?