Lewis Hamilton has just as during the first exercise session the fastest time ridden. A striking picture was there with Sergio Perez, the Mexican raffled suddenly, a wheel of F1 car. Stoffel Vandoorne drove the thirteenth time.
After his crash during the first training session, followed by a fire, could the Swede Marcus Ericsson will not participate in the second training session. The Sauber F1 car, Ericsson was too badly damaged to get him restored.
The other riders were the second training session under ideal weather conditions to start, the temperature was not thirty degrees. The circuit of Paul Ricard saw it from the air again colorful.
The riders tried again the limits of the circuit. Not too much, to the colorful murals next to the track should look is evident from the image below.
Halfway through the session, we were suddenly a code red and the session was interrupted. A wheel of the car of Sergio Perez was loose.
Force India may be probably a serious fine for the loose wheel. The stewards are very strict because a loose wheel safety seriously compromised.
Ultimately, it was again Lewis Hamilton who, like during the first exercise session the fastest time riding. The belgian Stoffel Vandoorne drove the thirteenth time.
1. L. Hamilton Mercedes 01:32.539 27
2. D. Ricciardo Red Bull 01:33.243 31
3. M. Verstappen Red Bull 01:33.271 24
4. K. Räikkönen Ferrari 01:33.426 29
5. S. Vettel Ferrari 01:33.689 35
6. R. Grosjean Haas 01:33.699 30
7. V. Bottas Mercedes 01:34.156 7
8. F. Alonso McLaren 01:34.400 24
9. K. Magnussen Haas 01:34.457 33
10. P. Gasly Toro Rosso 01:34.535 35
11. N. Hulkenberg Renault 01:35.067 30
12. C. Sainz Jr. Renault 01:35.086 33
13. S. Vandoorne McLaren 01:35.172 28
14. C. Leclerc Sauber 01:35.583 33
15. B. Hartley Toro Rosso 01:35.697 31
16. E. Ocon Force India 01:35.705 25
17. L. Stroll Down Williams 01:35.936 34
18. S. Sirotkin Williams 01:35.970 35
19. S. Pérez Force India 01:36.080 13
20. M. Ericsson Sauber 0
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- VIDEO: F1 car engulfed in flames after crash
- Ferrari ready to former F1 champion to be replaced by young racetalent?
- McLaren must be ‘ill-informed’ Whitmarsh of answer
- VIDEO: A lap on the F1 circuit of Paul Ricard
- McLaren offers Daniel Ricciardo twenty million euros per year