AMSTERDAM – With the upcoming arrival of Dusan Tadic to Ajax breaks the Amsterdam club after ten years of her own record.
Dusan Tadic is a player of FC Twente in 2013 will be met by the former Ajax-players Lucas Andersen and Ricardo van Rhijn.
When Marco van Basten in the summer of 2008 as the head coach at the Amsterdam ArenA began, he could Miralem Sulejmani on the training ground to greet. The Serb had the volume make the tiles of the roof played at SC Heerenveen and Ajax for more than 16 million euro from the province of Friesland lured away.
Miralem Sulejmani came in 2008 for over 16 million euro to Ajax.
Sulejmani has ten years in the books stood out as the most expensive player Ajax have ever bought, but with the over 17 million euros, which the people of Amsterdam for Tadic changed hands, one Serb, the other Serb, of the first beaten. Another newcomer to Ajax, Hassane Bandé, stands on the seventh place in the list of the most expensive purchases made by the Amsterdam club. The attacker comes for more than 8 million of the Belgian KV Mechelen.
Tadic large fish for Ajax
Zlatan in top-10
When the arrival of Tadic is completed, it is Zlatan Ibrahimovic out of the top 10 most expensive Amsterdam acquisitions. The Swedish world star came in 2001 at the age of 19 from Malmö FF, and it took Ajax at the time, 7.8 million euro.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in 2001 and welcomed by Leo Beenhakker.
The top-10 most expensive purchases of Ajax:
1. Dusan Tadic (Ser), Southampton (Eng) in 2018 for 17.1 million euro.
2. Miralem Sulejmani (Ser), SC Heerenveen in 2008 of 16.25 million euros.
3. David Neres (Bra), Sao Paulo (Bra) in 2017 for 12 million euro
4. Hakim Ziyech (Mar), from FC Twente in 2016 for 11 million euros.
5. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar from SC Heerenveen in 2006 for € 9 million.
6. Nikos Machlas (Gri), of Vitesse in 1999 to 8.5 million euro.
7. Hassane Bandé (Bur), of KV Mechelen in 2018 for 8,25 million euro.
8. Demy de Zeeuw of AZ in 2009 for € 8 million.
9. Albert Luque (Spa) to Newcastle United (Eng) in 2007 for 8 million euros.
10. Giorgi Kinkladze (Geo), Manchester City (Eng) in 1998 and for 8 million euro.
Unsubscribe with 1 click