Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted his opinion about the price of Bitcoin. Via a Tweet, with several charts, he explains why there is no reason to worry.
We have listed his following Tweets translated.
- Today I shared the following message with the Team of Coinbase:
- Hey Team, many of you are new, so I wanted to share a little about the price of crypto.
- The crypto industry is like no other – lots of up and down cycles (each Time a new Plateau reaching). There were now 3 or 4. It can be daunting when you see it for the first Time, but for us, the are for many years in the industry, it feels like old news.
- If there is Hype, people are irrationally exuberant. When despair prevails, people are irrationally pessimistic. Both of these views are wrong. The reality is always somewhere in the middle, more correlated with the actual use (transactions per day) as the price.
- This is an important point because he indicates here that it is not only his opinion, which he shares here, but a measurable metric.
- After many years in the industry I started to enjoy cycles more: This is usually the time in which the people are because of the wrong reasons in the industry, decide to do something else. In addition, this gives us time to do a good job, without being distracted.
- We use the cycles in order to create a strong Foundation, so that we can prosper in the next growth cycle
- I want all the currencies to the price of Crypto and the associated headlines are ignored. Our task is to rise above it, to find our own Motivation to do our best work, regardless of what others think.
- In the long term, we will be because of our customer-friendliness successfully, like any other [successful] company.
- I will repeat this message on a regular basis. I would like to teach the organization how to think about it and the same ideas candidates share, the think about join us.
- Together, we can keep our long-term focus and a more open financial System created!
The last Tweet received some attention and was one of the most popular Tweets of this series, because it appeals to the Ideals of the crypto industry.