Top chef Ron Blaauw is extremely shocked by the fire in his restaurant as Ron Gastrobar in Amsterdam. The flame hit during cooking into the extractor hood, let the fire department know.
“It is intense, it is the first time that I such a thing happens. If you get your personnel on the street are watching the smoke, the worst thing by you. But fortunately it all.” The chef was not present when the fire began. “I was in the gym and had suddenly all missed calls.”
The restaurant, with a Michelin star, was closed at the time that the fire broke out. The approximately fifteen employees were safely out. Four of them are just as a precaution checked by ambulance staff. Blaauw does not know when his restaurant opens again. “We are the damage to the extraction system to identify and press in consultation with the supplier. We will see if tomorrow or the day after tomorrow again.”
The fire brigade was just after 11.00 hours of the incident and the fire was around 11.30 hours to extinguish. It is still unclear what is the cause of the fire, which a short time layout. According to the fire department, there is some decent damage.
Fire in restaurant top chef Ron Blaauw
Unsubscribe with 1 click