Max Verstappen has also during the last training session at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, the fastest time ridden. The belgian Stoffel Vandoorne was tenth.
The last training session for the GP of Canada, went just as the two practice sessions on Friday under beautiful weather conditions from start. The riders were able to so smoothly to their final preparation for the kwlaificatie and start the race.
With that qualification and race, it is a matter of as soon as possible, limits the search, and that without, among others, in the much talked about ‘Wall of Champions’ to end up. The Fin Kimi were times remained on the image below already beautiful.
For the belgian Stoffel Vandoorne was after his introduction yesterday, with another wall around the circuit today, the intention is to have as much as possible laps to go in the hope the car to be as good as possible. At the beginning of the session verremde Vandoorne, however, serious, then he is the ‘output’ had to look it up.
Vandoorne was then in the narrow street are the F1 car to turn over so he his way could convert, something that you do with a F1 car, of course, not just quickly.
And the limit search, and it was Vandoorne certainly not only, also Australian, Daniel Ricciardo went through the sand when he tried as quickly as possible around the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
Ultimately, it was Max Verstappen, who, like yesterday’s first two practice sessions, the fastest time allowed note. It seems, however, a thrilling qualification to go for Sebastian vettel, Kimi were times and Lewis Hamilton were all within about a tenth of the Dutchman.
Stoffel Vandoorne drove an encouraging tenth time and was faster than team-mate Fernando Alonso.
1. EN Max Verstappen Red Bull Racing 1:11.599 14
2. THE Sebastian Vettel Ferrari 1:11.648 +0.049 22
3. FI Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari 1:11.650 +0.051 21
4. GB Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 1:11.706 +0.107 23
5. AU Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 1:12.153 +0.554 29
6. FI Valtteri Bottas Mercedes 1:12.255 +0.656 27
7. MX Sergio Perez Force India 1:12.903 +1.304 16
8. THE Nico Hülkenberg Renault 1:12.946 +1.347 21
9. FR Romain Grosjean Haas F1 1:13.014 +1.415 16
10. BE Stoffel Vandoorne McLaren 1:13.034 +1.435 21
11. FR Esteban Ocon Force India 1:13.064 +1.465 18
12. New zealand Brendon Hartley Toro Rosso 1:13.076 +1.477 24
13. ES Fernando Alonso McLaren 1:13.225 +1.626 19
14. ES Carlos Sainz jr, Renault, 1:13.331 +1.732 22
15. FR Pierre Gasly Toro Rosso 1:13.334 +1.735 19
16. MC Charles Leclerc Sauber 1:13.452 +1.853 19
17. DK Kevin Magnussen Haas F1 1:13.488 +1.889 21
18. RU Sergey Sirotkin Williams 1:13.818 +2.219 18
19. SE Marcus Ericsson Sauber 1:13.925 +2.326 20
20. CA Lance Stroll down Williams 1:13.968 +2.369 17
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Robert Kubica: “I’m an F1 winner without a trophy”
- Renault warns Red Bull: “With Honda you are not a world champion”
- Stoffel Vandoorne gets a new engine for GP of Canada
- Alonso: “I’m still not finished with the Formula 1”
- VIDEO: Max Verstappen: “those Who still have some questions can a headbutt”