Showbiz

Possible settlement in types of xxx sex-case Patricia Mine

The lawyers of Patricia Mine are in consultation on a settlement with GeenStijl and the man who has a link to the notorious types of xxx sex on Twitter placed. They do that after a request of the court.

Patricia Mine, blog GeenStijl and the man who took the video initially on Twitter spread were Monday opposite each other in the Amsterdam court.

The court will ask the parties now to arrange. The lawsuit is end of afternoon shut down so that the parties have with each other in conversation.

Damage and disgrace

During the treatment, the advocate of Mine that the impact of the spread of the video, showing that they are piss-sex with a man, it was a very big.

“Mine wanted death, that says enough about what the places of the movie with her has done. Damage and shame to control her life to date,” says Johan Langelaar.

The singer and tv personality demanded initially, 4.5 ton euro in compensation for the spread of a seksfilmpje through the website GeenStijl. She has 250,000 euros to intangible damages and 200,000 in damage to property, including through loss of income, according to her lawyer.

GeenStijl placed in February of last year the link to the video, but deleted that a minute later again, at the insistence of the lawyer of Mine. The video immediately went viral on social media.

Missed work

Jens van den Brink, the lawyer Stated, is the requirement of the presenter is not justified and gives as a reason that other media, the video already had shared before he is about an hour and a half to view it was via a link that the blog had shared.

The claim he mentions in addition “not substantiated” ” writes AD-reporter Victor Schildkamp, which in the case is present. He wonders if Mine is really so much work lost by the types of xxx sex that they such high claim requirements.

According to Van den Brink has Mine itself, the video the world in helped, something the presenter and her attorney deny. This could have happened via WhatsApp to multiple people. In addition, the singer and tv personality themselves some media have informed of the existence of the movie.

False report

Also the man who took the video first spread via Twitter, under the name Eendevanger, is present in court with his lawyer. GeenStijl shared the link that the Tweeter is placed. According to the lawyer of the man his client “had bad luck that GeenStijl to him linked”. The movie would not have been at several places.

The lawyer accused Mine of false declaration and say that they are not hacked and that they knew them when they declaration did. Just like GeenStijl they claim that the host of the video itself when it is first shared, and the media has brought to the attention of the exists of the movie.

In a response to these allegations, says Mine that “what they need to hear it sounds like a bad movie.” “This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”


25 responses

Leave a Comment