Daniel Ricciardo won yesterday, not only the GP of Monaco, the Australian was by the F1 fans also voted “Driver of the Day’.
The most spectacular race it was certainly not, the GP of Monaco 2018, a feat that Daniel Ricciardo with a damaged F1 car, the lead in the race could hold and after should prevail. The Australian took this revenge for his loss in 2016. Then it seemed to Ricciardo onbedreigd in the direction of the victory but suddenly stood during his pit stop, the tyres are not ready.
Rabid joy at Red Bull and Ricciardo also yesterday, after the end of the race and the fans also knew his strong race under difficult circumstances to appreciate. Ricciardo was also the F1 fans voted ‘Driver of The Day’. The Australian is also the first rider this season, which is two times that honour falls.
Summary of winners ‘Driver of The Day award:
GP of Australia: Fernando Alonso
GP of Bahrain: Pierre Gasly
GP of China: Daniel Ricciardo
GP of Azerbaijan: Charles Leclerc
GP of Spain: Lewis Hamilton
GP of Monaco: Daniel Ricciardo
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- VIDEO: Daniel Ricciardo jumps in pool after winning the GP of Monaco
- Fernando Alonso: “This was the most boring F1 race ever”
- Ricciardo wins in Monaco, despite problems: “I thought my race was over”
- “Max Verstappen should be the chip in his brain replaced”
- VIDEO: Crash Max Verstappen is almost identical to crash Monaco 2016