Production house Shelter began with the shooting of a new tv series, Studio Tarara. Sense to the recordings even from up close? And also once again for the cameras? Join our competition and win a guest appearance!
Studio Tarara: back to the nineties
‘Studio Tarara’ is a new tv series from production company Shelter, about the supposed early days of VTM. The leading roles are for Ruth Beeckmans, and Koen De Graeve. There are also roles for Geert Van Rampelberg, Frances Lefebure and Peter Van den Begin.
Win a guest appearance!
The new series is a co-production of Proximus, and we give our clients would like the opportunity for themselves to shine. In front of the camera!
Do you feel like a guest in the series to get? Perhaps on the side of Geert Van Rampelberg, Koen De Graeve or Ruth Beeckmans? Answer the questions below and be in to win! Please note, this competition is reserved for customers of Proximus.
The roles: options and data!
– Marc: a man of middle age, grey, sloppy ambtenaarstype: Friday 6 July
– Patricia: a handsome young woman, who has a heavy accent you can have is: Tuesday, July 10
– Wilfried: older man in his best costume: Tuesday, July 10
– Petra: a 25-year-old woman, ok type: Tuesday, July 10
– A seedy type oftypical glasses, karakterkop, comb-over: Friday 6 July
After the end of the contest we will be candidate winners via e-mail asking for additional information: a photo and a video in which you introduce yourself and say why you would like to participate in ‘Studio Tarara’. The winner will then be chosen in consultation with the production company.