The belgian Stoffel Vandoorne will be used during the race weekend in Monaco, which started today, with a special race helmet drive.
F1-pilots work the full F1 season with the same helmontwerp, that is to the recognizability of the riders to increase, and by rules laid down. How great recognition even after the introduction of Halo on the F1 cars, this can of course be discussed.
It is, however, that riders still limited may deviate what their helmet design, or that they have one race per season another helmontwerp can handle. For the belgian Stoffel Vandoorne is his ‘home race’ in Monaco an ideal opportunity to meet with a custom helmontwerp to drive.
Rear Vandoorne his helmet, we find the name ‘Monaco’ back with a set of poker cards and poker chips. Also the initials ‘SV’ by Stoffel Vandoorne, and the names of some of the important corners on the circuit, we find back. On top of the helmet, we see again a large pokerchip with the number 2, the number of Vandoorne.
Now still hope that Vandoorne in Monaco more luck than in Spain, where he had to give up due to technical problems. But running it during the GP of Monaco is not always a little bit of happiness? Just as in the game?
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Secret meeting between Fernando Alonso and Ferrari?
- Ferrari with custom Halo-mirrors’ in Monaco
- VIDEO: How do you make the streets of Monaco on the F1 circuit?
- F1 debutant is already being compared to Schumacher and Senna
- New investor of a 200 million pound McLaren: racezitje Stoffel Vandoorne threatened?