The belgian Stoffel Vandoorne lives relax to the GP of Monaco, the sixth race on the F1 calendar 2018.
After Stoffel Vandoorne last week in Cannes auctioneer was for the good purpose it is now the countdown had started to the GP of Monaco, a home race for Vandoorne, who is in Monaco lives. That Vandoorne forward to the race in Monaco, that should already be evident from the message below on Instagram.
But Monaco, we think, of course, also to exclusive parties, a lot of pr events, and one weekend with the first practice sessions one day earlier, namely on Thursday instead of on Friday.
Very important therefore to have a moment to relax and charge the batteries in the run-up to the hectic race weekend in Monaco must Vandoorne have thought of. Together with Anna de Ferran decided Vandoorne to just enjoy the sun in Cap d’antibes, not far from Cannes and, of course, also close to Monaco.
Stoffel Vandoorne and Anna de Ferran, the daughter of Gil de Ferran, the longer well with each other. Something that to the necessary speculation leads to the fans of Vandoorne …
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- New investor of a 200 million pound McLaren: racezitje Stoffel Vandoorne threatened?
- Mercedes is worried about GP of Monaco
- VIDEO: Max Verstappen gives F1 demo in Zandvoort
- Verstappen: “the Podium in Spain, let the best suspect for Monaco”
- “The reward for taking risks is as big as anything in Monaco”