Michael Traveler captured Saturday night with Ajax the title in the Jupiler League.
Michael Reiziger and Winston Bogarde show the kampioensschaal.
“We have a good season behind the back”, the coach said opposite Fox Sports. “The beginning was tough because of the events around Abdelhak Nouri, and we have also noticed. But nevertheless the guys have lot of good arrested, we have good matches played and we are both as a team or as an individual better. They have done a fantastic job.”
Traveller enjoyed the festivities surrounding the title of Jong Ajax, and told me not nervous to have become when, his team after more than an hour behind was against MVV. “No, you’re not with pinched buttocks on the sofa, because if you’re behind, you need to switch.”
And so did the coach, who immediately attacker Kaj Sierhuis for midfielder Dani the White brought. Sierhuis drew two minutes later for the equalizer, after which Mateo Cassierra the young Amsterdammers profit, and so it the title concerned.
– Perret neighbour Schuurs: ‘Ajax, congratulations’
– “This is really for Nouri’
– Ajax grabs the title Jupiler League
– ‘Nouri attracted all these people to The Future’
– Fortuna Sittard back in Eredivisie
– Hofland: ‘This is for everyone in Fortuna
– NEC frustrated: “In Fortuna everything good, everything bad’