Kevin Hofland had Saturday night effort to keep it dry, just after he and Fortuna Sittard to the Premier league was promoted.
Kevin Hofland (second from right) cries out after the promotion is a fact.
“I am very proud,” said the interim coach, who at the beginning of this year, together with Claudio Braga at the helm of Sunday Oliseh took over. “On the boys and everyone who throughout the year has been and has worked. And this is also for the people who are here the past few years have worked so hard, but no reward to work have had. Also that are part of this.”
Hofland, child of Fortuna, came over from Jong PSV and calculated which team he beat in the decisive match with Fortuna: 1-0. “This reminds me really a lot. Two years ago this club almost dead, and now a phd student, I work with the club where I am on my twelfth started.”
– Fortuna Sittard back in Eredivisie
– Perret neighbour Schuurs: ‘Ajax, congratulations’
– “This is really for Nouri’
– Ajax grabs the title Jupiler League
– ‘Nouri attracted all these people to The Future’
– NEC frustrated: “In Fortuna everything good, everything bad’