On 9. March 2018 will take place in Zurich, to a larger summit of leaders. This comprehensive Event brings together global market leaders, decision-makers and top representatives of both the traditional economy, as well as from the areas of the Blockchain and crypto space.
The summit is initiated by InnMind, the global Business network for innovative Community, together with the KICKICO Fundraising platform and, in cooperation with the Crypto Valley Ecosystem.
It is over 700 visitors and more than 30 well-known speakers are expected, including: Prince Michael of Liechtenstein, Sony Kapoor, William Mougayar, Johan Gevers, Efi Pylarinou, Kevin van der Veer, Louis de Bruin and other experts. Top representatives of the trade media for the areas of Finance and financial technology, will moderate the lectures and the discussions. With Tech Crunch, Forbes, and bitcoin.com.
The Blockchain will offer summit professional space
- for all those who want to explore the Potential of tokens located assets,
- for companies, the introduction of the Blockchain, consider,
- for those who have already generated successful ICO campaigns, funds,
- and for those who are simply interested in global financial developments and want to learn more about the challenges and opportunities.
Zurich, close to the Location for the summit: “developers, investors and entrepreneurs, travel is no longer out of Switzerland in the Silicon Valley when it comes to the Blockchain,” says councillor Matthias Michel, head of the Department of economic Affairs in the Canton of Zug, the mother country of the Blockchain and crypto activities in Switzerland. “On the contrary, the people now come from California to see us at the Crypto Valley to see what comes next.”
The conference and the Workshop discussions include the follow topics:
- the financial and social implications of Blockchain
- the Integration of Blockchain Business
- the increase in efficiency due to tokenization, and the Integration of Blockchain
- Blockchain-based project Investments
- Trends and prospects, risk-Assessment methods and Portfolio Management
- ICO market analysis
- Scoring procedures
- and, not least, traditional Fundraising methods are compared with the Crowd-Sales
The Blockchain Leadership Summit includes panel discussions, Workshops, Face-to-face Meetings with experts and Market players. The summit participants an exclusive Networking with traditional and Crypto-investors, Investments, Funds, decision-makers, Cryprobanken, tokenized Operated and Blockchain developers. As an additional highlight is a Gala Dinner is provided, aligned in the crypto space, and an art auction, the proceeds of the children’s aid benefit.
The complete program and information about ticket sales is available at swissblockchainsummit.com.
About InnMind https://innmind.com/
About KICKICO https://www.kickico.com/de/
About the crypto space http://thecryptospace.com/
Contact: Anastasia Taved