The Spaniard Fernando Alonso during the GP of Australia, the first race of the new F1 season, was elected ‘Driver of the Day’.
During the races the F1 fans as their favorite rider of the day prefer. It is one of the many ways in which the Formula 1 the sport closer to the fans.
In Australia, reed, Fernando Alonso in his McLaren with a very strong race. On the tenth position he managed to not only to the fifth place to drive and a lot of points, the Spaniard charmeerde with his combativeness also the F1 fans. That F1 fans elected him as the first ‘Driver of The Day’ of the new F1 season.
Alonso could have more votes to count than racewinnaar Sebastian Vettel. Vettel was last year during no less than seven races to ‘Driver of The Day’ will be elected. Today will be the German, however, mainly a party build for the sake of his victory and his leadership position in the world championship standings.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Hamilton full of disbelief: “This I do not understand, what is happened?”
- Mercedes: “Hamilton lost the race by a software glitch”
- Vettel delighted with the victory: “I was praying for a safety car”
- VIDEO: were times can’t laugh with a joke of Hamilton
- VIDEO: Hamilton teases Vettel during the press conference