The Dutch rapper Gers Pardoel returns in march next year to return to Antwerp’s Lotto Arena. To that place he has, however, nasty memories, as the musician last Sunday there burns suffered during a concert.
Pardoel performed Saturday and Sunday in the Antwerp hall, but during his last concert went so wrong. The rapper received burns when he was too close to what fireworks was on stage. “The flame went through my shirt,” he said afterwards. Pardoel ran derdegraadsbrandwonden on to his elbow and right.
But the whole incident hurt the rapper not to next year to return to the same Lotto Arena. On 23 march, he will again perform. “I promise that we’re even crazier, with even more fireworks, but I’m not going near,” let the Dutchman know during a conversation with Peter Van de Veire on MNM.