Football

Tuchel says that attack on team bus Dortmund to departure led

f5233b8d925cd17b6c57d98cfc25a434 - Tuchel says that attack on team bus Dortmund to departure led

Thomas Tuchel is partly due to the aftermath of the attack on the team bus of Borussia Dortmund over a month later, the club went as a trainer.

The coach said Monday during the first day of the trial against the man suspected of the attack, without incident, probably still on the bank to have been in Dortmund. He was after last season, followed by Peter Bosz, meanwhile has been left with ‘BVB’.

According to Tuchel was there after the incident, a rift between him and general manager Hans-Joachim Watzke. “That was probably because he was not in the bus was there, and I did. That made for a different approach, without him to want to fall.”

The bus was in april last year, hit by a bomb on the way to the stadium for the match in the Champions League against Monaco. Defender Marc Bartra broke his arm.

After consultation between the parties involved was the duel a day later in the game, but according to Tuchel, that was a bad idea. “That would never be allowed to happen. The players were mentally so bad that they are impossible could play football.”


comments

Leave a Comment