The Australian Cameron Bayly (Bennelong SwissWelness) on Wednesday the fourth stage in the Tour of Taiwan (2.1) to be written. After 166,6 kilometres between the Nantou County Hall and the arrival in the Xiangsan Visitor Centre or Sun Moon Lake took Bayly in a sprint with two of the American Cameron Piper (Team Illuminate). Japan’s Yukiya Arashiro was third and is the new leader. Lennert Reins (Cibon-Cebon) was the first Belgian on the sixth place.
Arashiro, who with a Japanese selection takes in the standings, the leadership of the Australian Jonathan Clarke (United Healthcare). The Japanese has two seconds ahead of Clarke, who is now the second state, and thirteen seconds, our compatriot Jimmy Janssens (Cibel-Cebon), which is the third place was occupied.
Thursday ends the Tour of Taiwan with a stage of 192,8 km between the Pingtung County Hall and the Dapeng Bay National Scenic Area. Last year went out of the race in Taiwan to the Spaniard Benjamin Prades.
1. Cameron Bayly (Aus/Bennelong SwissWellness) 166,6 km in 3u59:16
2. Cameron Piper (VSt) at 0:02
3. Yukiya Arashiro (Jap) 0:06
4. Edwin Avila (Col) z.t.; 5. Alex Turrin (Ita); 6. Lennert Reins; 7. Eder Frayre (Mex); 8. Robbie Hucker (Aus); 9. Filippo Zaccanti (Ita); 10. Jonathan Clarke (Aus); 15. Brecht Ruyters; 16. Gianni Marchand; 18. Michiel Dieleman; 22. Jimmy Janssens; 45. Cedric Raymackers 5:55.
1. Yukiya Arashiro (Jap/Japan) in 12u31:26
2. Jonathan Clarke (Aus) at 0:02
3. Jimmy Janssens 0:13
4. Edwin Avila (Col) 0:31; 5. Markus Freiberger (Aus) 0:37; 6. Eder Frayre (Mex) 0:41; 7. Hideto Nakane (Jap) z.t.; 8. Alex Turrin (Ita); 9. Jason Lea (Aus); 10. Gianni Marchand; 12. Lennert Reins 1:23; 24. Brecht Ruyters 2:21; 25. Michiel Dieleman z.t.; 46. Cedric Raymackers 14:01.