The KNVB this afternoon, immediately after the training from Giovanni van Bronckhorst and his team, in consultation with Feyenoord and Willem II about whether or not to continue the semi-finals of the KNVB-cup.
The team works hard to get the field ready to receive it.
The football association had already announced that is not so long to wait as the last time, with snow forecasts uncertain match of Feyenoord from FC Utrecht. The field, in The Cockpit, that is warm, and for days covered and also warm lichtlampen it has, is there well with. But the fear in the bond and the clubs is that it is for the supporters to cold.
,,Right after our training, there is consultation,’ said Van Bronckhorst, who are team nevertheless preparing as if the match just goes on. ,,That must be. We do everything as with the other matches. We are going to work out with a fit group and I am sure that I, apart from Jeremiah St. Juste, everyone can write.’
The consultation with the KNVB, if the bond says that at this moment the green light is given, not the last. The chances are that, if the race is not today is cancelled, there will the re-consultation.
The netherlands is going to be calculated tomorrow, the coldest day of the year to meet. Especially by the windfactor would the temperature is below 15 degrees below zero.
If Feyenoord in action, Robin van Persie is certainly in the basis. He then goes together with Nicolai Jørgensen play. Van Bronckhorst think there is not one of the two from the team. ,,At this moment I think of all of the two.’