ADELAIDE – A mother from the Australian city of Adelaide got the shock of her life when she was a deadly brown babyslang discovered in the bread of her child. The woman went directly to a slangenvanger in to the very poisonous snake to catch.
The mother was busy with the wrapping up of the ’bammetjes’ and had not by that the brown babyslang a spot in the drum had been found. They had the lunchtrommel completely filled and wanted to just pass on to her child when she the discovery. A small babyslang was tucked into the edge of the lunchbox.
“Snakes like to sit in small enclosed spaces so that they feel safe,” said the slangenvanger against Australian media. Even though it is a babyslang, the poison is, according to the expert is as deadly as that of the adult variant. “We were there just in time and have the hose far far away is released.”