Also Toro Rosso, the zusterteam of Red Bull Racing, today unveiled in the pitlane of the Barcelona its new F1 car, the STR13.
The livery of the Toro Rosso STR13 was no big surprise. Last week leaked on the internet a picture of the car during a movie day. The renstal responded by itself, a photo of her new car.
The official presentation, however, was today. The livery appears to be largely on the car last year and the rijdersduo is like the end of last season from Brendon Hartley and Pierre Gasly. Both riders were allowed during the season of raids to respecteivelijk Daniil Kvyat and Carlos Sainz to replace.
New for Toro Rosso, is the Honda engine. The zusterteam of Red Bull Racing drove last year with Renault engines. It is mainly to watch out or the collaboration between Toro Rosso and Honda, more successful than the cooperation in recent years between the Japanese and McLaren. If the cooperation is successful also makes Red Bull Racing possible in 2019, after all, the switch to Honda engines.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Renault F1 team reacts in a sublime way on the note of fan
- Summary: Who to test, when, during the first F1 wintertest?
- VIDEO: Behind the scenes at the development of new Ferrari F1 car
- Hamilton: “The new McLaren F1 car looks fantastic”
- VIDEO: Ride onboard in 360° with during the first few meters of Red Bull F1 car