The KNVB does Willem II settlement proposal after riots

e7622c2ad3a344d7d452b872b60c9bd5 - The KNVB does Willem II settlement proposal after riots

Football association KNVB has Willem II a settlement proposal made on the occasion of the riots in the thuisduel against NAC Breda in december last year.

Riots at Willem II – NAC

Ⓒ Hollandse Hoogte

The proposal consists of a fine of 7500 euros and playing a home game without the audience in the boxes where the fanatic supporters of the club. This means that these boxes remain empty in the home match against FC Utrecht on Saturday 31 march. Cardholders in which subjects are not covered elsewhere in the stadium to sit.

The club says in a comment : “It is of course very annoying that all the seizoenkaarthouders of the royal wing the dupe of persons who are at the match against NAC have not borne. We go to this proposal, as well as the possibility to appeal, internal discussion,” said general director Berry van Gool.

Willem II has to Thursday 12.00 to the proposal whether or not to accept.

Leave a Comment