As one of the last teams presented Force India today in the pitlane of the Circuit de Catalunya, Barcelona, its new F1 car: the VJM11.
Last year was Force India for a remarkable pink livery and also this year we see a lot of pink in the Force India. The renstal was last year’s ‘best of the rest’ behind Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull and this year wants that position, of course, maintain.
The renstal doing this profession at the same rijdersduo as last year: Sergio Perez and Esteban Ocon. The two teammates came last year arranged with each other in collisions, and that even led to a few collisions.
At the end of the season 2017 failed to Force India to put the two fighting cocks slightly from the other and counting on that this year with Perez and Ocon ‘best of the rest’ can be.
Force India sends the VJM11 today immediately on to the track as today at the Circuit de Catalunya-Barcelona, the first F1 wintertest.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Summary: Who to test, when, during the first F1 wintertest?
- Hamilton: “The new McLaren F1 car looks fantastic”
- VIDEO: Ride onboard in 360° with during the first few meters of Red Bull F1 car
- Renault F1 team reacts in a sublime way on the note of fan
- VIDEO: Behind the scenes at the development of new Ferrari F1 car