After Friday, new McLaren F1 car was presented left Vandoorne in style with a McLaren 570S in the direction of the first wintertest at the Circuit de Catalunya-Barcelona.
It should be clear that our compatriot Stoffel Vandoorne, moves with a broad smile in the direction of Barcelona for the first F1 wintertest in preparation of the new F1 season.
Happy as a small child, so radiates Vandoorne is that he is finally back to work in may and with the new McLaren MCL33 to the test. Though the car with which he in the direction of the F1-test drive not too bad, either: a McLaren 570S.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Hamilton: “The new McLaren F1 car looks fantastic”
- VIDEO: Ride onboard in 360° with during the first few meters of Red Bull F1 car
- Renault F1 team reacts in a sublime way on the note of fan
- Hamilton: “The rivalry with Vettel is only going to get bigger”
- VIDEO: McLaren MCL33 in action at the circuit of Navarra