The Renault F1 team has today announced its new car, the R. S. 18, to the public at large is proposed.
Renault decided to the end of 2015, the Lotus F1 team to take over, and from 2016 it again with an own factory team to take part in the F1 championship. The French automobile manufacturer would like to return to the following years of 2005 and 2006, when Fernando Alonso became world champion.
Last year ended Renault sixth in the championship. It began the season with Nico Hulkenberg and Jolyon Palmer as rijdersduo but at the end of the season Palmer was replaced by the Spaniard Carlos Sainz Jr, son of rallylegende Carlos Sainz.
Hulkenberg and Sainz are also in this year the rijdersduo and together they have to Renault, the R. S. 18 re a step closer to the top of the Formula 1. An improved Renault engine, which is also in the F1 cars of Red Bull and McLaren will be found will be, should be there to help.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Former F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone wins a gold medal
- VIDEO: The new Red Bull F1 car in action on a wet Silverstone circuit
- “By the new F1-tires will be more caught up in 2018”
- VIDEO: sounds like the new F1 car of Stoffel Vandoorne
- Mercedes: “McLaren and Renault are a threat”