The Swiss Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 team this afternoon, her new car to the public at large proposed to, the Alfa Romeo Sauber C37. This will also Alfa Romeo return to Formula 1.
Some time ago, Alfa Romeo and the Sauber F1 team for their cooperation. The Swiss renstal ended the last F1 season as last, and hopes, through the intense cooperation with Alfa Romeo to get away from the last place.
Alfa Romeo belongs to the same group as Ferrari, which Sauber for some time, and intense collaboration. Alfa Romeo is once again a strong presence in Formula 1 as Ferrari, Charles Leclerc as a rider posteert at the renstal.
Charles Leclerc is part of the Ferrari Young Driver Academy, the talentenprogramma of the Scuderia. Leclerc replaces Mercedes-protégé Pascal Wehrlein and will work together with the Swede Marcus Ericsson the rijdersduo forms. Wehrlein, in turn, is not left in the lurch by Mercedes. The German will again this year participate in the DTM, the racing series that he in 2005 to his name, wrote.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Former F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone wins a gold medal
- VIDEO: The new Red Bull F1 car in action on a wet Silverstone circuit
- “By the new F1-tires will be more caught up in 2018”
- VIDEO: sounds like the new F1 car of Stoffel Vandoorne
- Mercedes: “McLaren and Renault are a threat”