The Williams F1 team’s second F1 team’s new car for the F1 season 2018 proposed.
For a long time, it looked to Williams to us, as the first new F1 car for the season 2018 would imagine but the renstal was yesterday in speed caught by the American Haas F1 team.
The festivities, however, there were no less. The new Williams FW41 was presented in London, where the rijdersduo Lance Stroll and Sergey Sirotkin the cloth of the new F1 car could get.
The Canadian Lance Stroll starts to his second F1 season with Williams, while the Russian Sergey Sirotkin his F1 debut. Sirotkin replaces Felipe Massa at the end of last year after a decades-long career has said goodbye to Formula 1.
With Stroll and Sirotkin has Williams the youngest rijdersduo in the Formula 1, Stroll barely 19 while Sirotkin is still only 22. Of course, they are collectively less than F1-season experience, even the most inexperienced rijdersduo on the starting grid.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- VIDEO: here is the Williams FW41 out
- “The current F1 deal with Azerbaijan is unacceptable”
- Max Verstappen shows his new F1 helmet
- VIDEO: After the drama in 2017, sounds like the new Honda F1 engine
- “Crash tests with Halo on F1 cars were frightening”