News

FBI: ‘We were warned for archer Florida

FBI: ‘We were warned for archer Florida

The FBI admits that it’s tips about Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old Wednesday, a massacre ravaged on a school in Parkland, has not adequately followed. ‘The information had to be examined.’

The tip line of the FBI last month a complaint about Nikolas Cruz has not passed. “We have determined that our guidelines were not followed in this tip, the FBI Friday in a statement. If the local department of the FBI in Miami the tip received, then there was action, it sounds.

A person from the immediate area of Cruz had the tip line of the FBI on January 5, will be contacted with information about Cruz’ possession of weapons, his desire to kill people, erratic behavior, disturbing messages on social media, and the announcement that he would be able to be a shooting at school’, says the FBI.

FBI director Christopher Wray says that the FBI ” the facts are still investigating’. “I’m determined to get to the bottom to find out, and to thoroughly to view how we handle information that we citizens receive.”

It is also not the only tip that the FBI was. Earlier it was already clear that YouTube vlogger Ben Bennight them had contacted when he made a disturbing comment from Cruz saw on his video. “I’m a professional schoolschutter be,” wrote the alleged offender. The FBI acknowledges that this tip was contacted Bennight also, but it is unclear what happened afterwards, with the information happened.

‘According to our guidelines, the information should be regarded as potentially life-threatening. The information would in that case be referred to the office in Miami, where that had to be examined. We have determined that our protocol was not followed.’

Leave a Comment