News

Eight wounded by a barbecue in basement

03a43c1a0f5ae1b20a6f0e73edc31e23 - Eight wounded by a barbecue in basement

BREMEN – Bremen, there are eight people were injured during a barbecue in the basement of a house. The victims, including three children, were carbon monoxide poisoning. “That is an acute life-threatening condition”, said a spokesman of the fire brigade. One of the victims refused to help.

According to the spokesperson were the victims not informed of the dangers of smoke. The group called the ambulance when one of them is unwell. The fire brigade, who eventually, with great equipment uitrukte, reports that the carbon monoxide detectors from the fire fighters directly afgingen, when they are building binnenstapten.

Leave a Comment