News

Family of 4 comes to koolmonoxidevergifitiging

bbf853e4950f4f867e86183a64bac162 - Family of 4 comes to koolmonoxidevergifitiging

Esslingen In the German city of Esslingen is a family killed by carbon monoxide poisoning. The police has started an investigation, but a tragic accident.

So reports the bbc news. A family member that came to visit with the family became worried when he after a long time of waiting, but not within was left. He through the window looked he saw two bodies lie and switched directly to the emergency services.

In the house the police discovered the bodies of the parents and their 4-year-old son and 3-year-old daughter.

Victims

There are not only many CO-victims by carbon monoxide by old, poorly maintained water heaters or stoves. Nearly half of the intoxications caused by modern central heating boilers because they are not set correctly or incorrectly connected.

Leave a Comment