The new McLaren F1 car has successfully the mandatory crash tests of the FIA passed, so had the renstal know via twitter.
The F1 teams are busy with the final touches to their F1 cars and the preparation of the new F1 season. Also crucial are the crash tests of the FIA. Since a few years, is it mandatory that a F1 car will successful, the ball passes before the affected chassis may participate in an official F1 test.
At McLaren they were there yesterday know that their chassis of the MCL33 successful the ball has passed. A new hurdle in the run-up to the new season and the preparatory wintertests is so taken.
The first wintertest in preparation for the F1 season in 2018 will start on 26 February. A few days earlier, on 23 February, will Stoffel Vandoorne and Fernando Alonso the cloth of the McLaren MCL33 get and the new car to the public at large imagine.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Photos: F1 circuit Barcelona gets new tarmac-layer for first F1 test
- VIDEO: McLaren prepares for the new F1 season
- F1-pilot, follow in the footsteps of his legendary rally-father
- VIDEO: saying Goodbye to an F1 car
- Renault: “We had ten years behind in F1”