For the new racing car of Red Bull we should have some patience but last weekend showed Max Verstappen his girlfriend to see the world at a party in the Kitz Race Club in Austria.
Dilara Sanlik is called the new flame of Max Verstappen. She’s from Munich but currently studying in London. Allegedly, the two already have a few months to a couple and would have the lovebirds been together, christmas is celebrated.
Verstappen is not only fast on the track but also in love, Dilara is not the first friend of the young Dutchman. He had earlier already relationships with Seychelle de Vries, the sister of the McLaren junior Nyck de Vries and with the Swedish Mikaela Ahlin-Kottulinsky, who is also active in motorsport.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Photos: F1 circuit Barcelona gets new tarmac-layer for first F1 test
- Renault: “We had ten years behind in F1”
- VIDEO: McLaren prepares for the new F1 season
- F1-pilot, follow in the footsteps of his legendary rally-father
- VIDEO: Kart racing by the factory of an F1 team