The American rock star Tom Petty in October died from an overdose of painkillers. That has a research of a gerechtsdokter in Los Angeles shown. The overdose was inadvertently administered, as is also apparent from the report.
In the body of Petty were different resources found, inter alia, fentanyl, oxycodone, and temazepam. That mix led to a heart attack, and the failure of some organs, according to research.
According to the family of Tom Petty was the singer at the time of the death to deal with various disorders: the lung disease emphysema, knee problems and a broken hip.
‘On the day of his death, he had the news that his hip was broken. We think that the pain was unbearable and that this was the cause for his excessive use of drugs, ” says the family of a statement.
Tom Petty, known for songs like ‘Refugee’, ‘Free Fallin’ and ‘You got lucky,’, died in October 2017 at age 66. He was in a hospital after he was in his house in Malibu was having a heart attack. He had just finished a tour as a result of forty years of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers leader.