On February 23, will be our compatriot Stoffel Vandoorne, the cloth of his new McLaren F1 car.
The McLaren F1 team today announced the presentatiedatum of its new car known. The McLaren MCL33 will be on February 23, the public is proposed to be, the day after Ferrari and Mercedes, their new F1 racing car suggested. Just like last year, forms Stoffel Vandoorne, and the Spaniard Fernando Alonso rijdersduo at McLaren.
McLaren decided after three dramatic seasons with Honda as motorpartner the switch to Renault engines. Which engines would the team should enable the connection with the top teams. The expectations are also high, there is even talk about the fight for victories and podium finishes.
After the new F1 car on February 23, is proposed to begin the week after, on February 26, the first of two preparatory wintertests. Then we will have a first indication or the Renault engine is a better combination with the chassis of McLaren. A year ago it was McLaren during the wintertests immediately plagued by many reliability issues with the Honda engine.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Former McLaren team boss returns to the F1
- Mercedes: “The F1-motorreglement in 2018 is crazy!”
- Ron Dennis takes on a special way to say goodbye to McLaren
- “New F1 car of Ferrari is worthless, or a really beast!”
- Nico Rosberg: “I would for one special race a F1-comeback to consider”