The first new NES game in 15 years was released today by RetroZone. The game is titled Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril and with a $30 price point it sold out shortly after it was listed. The cartridge is styled in the original design and the game includes a full color manual and one of those classic black NES dust sleeves.
- Inspired from I Wanna Be The Guy along with other classic platforming games, Sivak Games proudly presents Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril, the newest platformer game to grace the NES in almost 15 years.
- After having uncovered a plot to build a Supermech, you head to an ancient high-tech fortress in an effort to prevent this weapon from being completed.
- You must navigate through the various sectors of the fortress, while battling its denizens and avoiding its many dangers.
- Along the way, you will uncover items that will allow progress to new locations of the fortress and grant you new abilities.
- Over 550 rooms, more than 30 enemy types, and 8 bosses stand between you and victory.
- Also featured are 5 difficulty settings and a password system.
- Much more than a reproduction, this original game cartridge is built using all new parts. No donor carts were harmed in the making of this game.
RetroZone site – Link