Xavier Siméon has Tuesday, the twentieth (and last) time dropped during the first of two free practice sessions at the circuit of Valencia. On his Ducati did the 28-year-old inhabitant of Brussels for the first time in the MotoGP. The next season runs Siméon, who in september for the Spanish Avintia Racing signed, a whole year in the king’s class of the motorcycling.
Siméon worked less than 43 laps on the circuit of Cheste. He klokte at 1:34.242 and was thus slightly more than four seconds slower than the Spaniard Maverick Vinales (Yamaha), 1:30.189 the best chrono showed again. Also the Italian Moto2 champion Franco Morbidelli (1:32.762), and the Japanese Takaaki Nagakami (1:33.569) debuted in the MotoGP. Wednesday is a second training session on the pogram.
Last weekend, physicist Siméon the competition in the Grand prix of Valencia, after he was in Australia two weeks ago his little finger was broken. Our compatriot drove the last seizoensmanche in Moto2, however.
Results first free training session:
1. Maverick Vinales (Spa/Yamaha) 1:30.189 (80 laps)
2. Johann Zarco (Fra/Yamaha) 1:30.389 (53)
3. Marc Marquez (Spa/Honda) 1:30.501 (70)
4. Valentino Rossi (Ita/Yamaha) 1:30.519 (63)
5. Jack Miller (Aus/Ducati) 1:30.635 (57)
18. Franco Morbidelli (Ita/Honda) 1:32.762 (78)
19. Takumi Takahashi (Jap/Honda) 1:33.569 (55)
20. Xavier Siméon (Bell/Ducati) 1:34.242 (43)
Three pilots were no times recorded. .
# Belga context ## Related picture(s) [MOTO GP PRESS CONFERENCE SIMEON]
[MOTO GP PRESS CONFERENCE SIMEON]
[GP Valencia – MOTO GP PRESS CONFERENCE…]
View full context on [BelgaBox]