The emails have been flying fast and furious between my friends and I in anticipation of the final 10 episodes of Battlestar Galactica. Here are a few interesting blurbs that I have found in my surfing: (Caution! Do Not Read If you are new to the series.) Spoilers??
- We won’t have to wait until the final episode to learn who the final Cylon is. From what Moore and Eick said, the “answers” to the various questions will be spaced out over the final ten episodes. So they’re not saving all of the goodies ‘til the very end and this includes the big Final Cylon reveal.
- And speaking of the ending, the last episode is actually three hour-long parts. Meaning that the tenth and final episode is really the length of three episodes.
- As for Caprica, they said that Non-Battlestar Galactica fans should be able to follow the Caprica pilot without knowing anything about BSG. Also, Caprica is a different feel, style and mood than what we’ve seen in Battlestar Galactica.
- THE DEADBOLT: What is the status of The Plan? Will that air between the finale and Caprica?
MOORE: I don’t know that we have an air date for The Plan yet, and I don’t know that we have an air date for Caprica yet, so I think those are probably up to Sci-Fi. The Plan has been completed, it’s shot, it’s being edited. I haven’t seen the cut yet but it is done. Or it’s “in the can”, as it were, and I don’t know what their plans are for air dates yet.
- They will be auctioning off some of the props and other BSG schwag on January 17th & 18 – Link
- Don’t forget the webisodes – Link